Owning Manhattan is a series starring Ryan Serhant, who runs a company in New York, and the series is based on his life.
Well, Owning Manhattan was something I definitely wasn't looking forward to watching, but I ended up watching it anyway. With the intention of watching something different and new, I decided to watch Owning Manhattan, and guess what? I ended up completely disappointed. It's not that it's a terrible series, but rather an unnecessary one.
Stars: Ryan Serhant, Jessica Markowski, Jonathan Nørmølle
Owning Manhattan is basically a reality show that focuses on Ryan Serhant and how he bought a new company in New York. The series shows how he and his agents work together to face the challenges that come their way. Since he's a real estate agent, the series focuses on him and offers a glimpse into his life and work. But, for me, it wasn't necessary to make it. If someone wants to see how the real estate business works and how people create new companies and hire agents, this series might serve as inspiration to understand it all.
However, many things didn't seem real to me, and many parts seemed scripted, so I can't say how real the series actually is. Also, I don't think I enjoyed anything about it, apart from some information related to the real estate industry. The series also provided a lot of false information, and the actors didn't make a good impression on me. I felt they could have done much better and also shown how wealthy people can stop anything they want and can get anyone to publish anything positive about them, but they can't stand negative articles or news being published that might affect their work.
The overall experience of watching Owning Manhattan was average. I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected, but I'm glad I had low expectations. It doesn't belong to the type of genres I like and enjoy watching, so it's understandable that I didn't like the essence of the series. It has 8 episodes, and they all feature Ryan and his agents. The series revolves around them, and it could have been much better if they had shown more of the negative aspects of the real estate industry. This could have made the series more interesting and attracted many viewers. Online TV streaming services.
Are you one of those people who like to keep up with all of this? If you enjoy watching or learning about the real estate business and everything that surrounds it, then this could be your next favorite series. You might not like everything about it, but you'll surely enjoy it, as it fits your tastes and preferred genre.

Comments
Post a Comment