Skip to main content

Kiss or Die 2025 Tv Series Review Trailer Poster

 If I had the chance to sue the creators for posting trashy content, I would have done it a long time ago. And I would have started with "Kiss or Die." So, starting with this series, the plot goes something like this: it's an improvised drama world where comedians are tempted by beautiful women and have to end the story with "a kiss." However, there's a catch: if they kiss during the "task," they'll be eliminated from the show or, in their words, the comedians will "die."

The first episode begins with the comedians being taken to an office, and then we see attractive assistants entering and luring them in. They physically touch each other and try to seduce them. Just reading it, you'll realize how absurd the plot is. Did they really think this was worth selling? Improvising nonsense? In the name of adult comedy, do they think this will be successful? No. I found it disgusting and very cheap. There's no plot. Just a bunch of comedians improvising, believing themselves worthy of those hot secretaries, or who knows who those women were. For once, I cursed myself for forcing myself to watch it. 

Stars: Mamoru Miyano, Gekidan Hitori

Basically, what the creators thought was that these comedians would stay calm, control their lust, and give us some comedy on top of it. Yuck! What the hell made them think this show would work? For some, this might be funny, and I have no problem with that. But it's a horrible concept and an absolute waste of time. They're all over the place just to prove they're funny and the best comedians, but no, sorry, I disagree. This show isn't worth watching. Adult comedy in a reality TV format failed miserably.


The actresses are overcoming the comedians' attempts to tempt them, which looks terrible. At one point, the whole thing feels too chaotic to continue watching. Yes, I agree that comedy is improvised, but making it absurd and cheap is something I'll never understand. Actresses ask comedians to touch them and also make vulgar gestures, which is disgusting. Yes, the cast doesn't stray from their roles. The plot gets increasingly bizarre episode after episode, but the cast keeps contributing. Although there's nothing to contribute here. Another problem was the pacing. Being improvised, there's no set rhythm to the show. In fact, I found it very slow.


So, dear readers, if you don't want to waste your time watching absurdity, this show is a total failure. It has nothing to offer. In the name of laughter, it offers absolute nonsense. It's a pain in the ass. Don't waste your time with this show and look for something meaningful.

Watch Kiss or Die 2025 Tv Series Trailer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heated Rivalry 2025 Tv Series Review Trailer Poster

Letterkenny veteran Jacob Tierney wrote and directed the six-part series about two rising hockey stars who fall passionately in love. Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin entered the NHL in 2005. For more than 20 years, the Canadian star and his Russian counterpart have waged one of the greatest rivalries in the sport. They've won titles, medals, and scoring crowns, and both are still playing (with the same franchises that drafted them), having earned their place among hockey's all-time elite. Creator: Jacob Tierney Stars: Hudson Williams, Connor Storrie, Callan Potter That's the underlying premise at the heart of HBO Max and Crave's new six-part romantic drama, Heated Rivalry, based on the book by Rachel Reid and written and directed by Letterkenny veteran Jacob Tierney. Don't expect many direct similarities to Letterkenny, though. Heated Rivalry may have some comedic elements, as relationships between passionate men are often entertaining, but it's a sincere a...

Dhurandhar 2025 Movie Review Trailer Poster

Dhurandhar's story unfolds against the backdrop of significant terrorist attacks in India, focusing particularly on harrowing incidents such as the hijacking of flight IC-814 in Kandahar in 1999, the Parliament attack in 2001, and the devastating 26/11 Mumbai attacks in 2008. The film depicts a daring covert operation led by the head of India's Intelligence Bureau, Ajay Sanyal, played by R. Madhavan. The film delves into the underbelly of Karachi, particularly the dangerous Lyari region, following the journey of Hamza, played by Ranveer Singh.  Hamza is introduced as an Indian agent who infiltrates Karachi's notoriously violent gang culture to dismantle terrorist operations from within. Structured in several chapters, the film introduces the viewer to a complex narrative that explores themes of revenge, sacrifice, and national security. The first half successfully intertwines traumatic real-life events with fiction, creating a thought-provoking plot that encourages audience...

Ripple 2025 Tv Series Review Trailer Poster

When I started watching Ripple, I thought it was some kind of Hallmark series about people just living in New York, but as I got further into the series, I realized it was so much more. I think Ripple is what you could call a guilty pleasure TV series. It's neither incredibly fascinating nor so boring that you want to turn off the TV. It strikes the perfect balance, but add a dash of pain and hope, and you have an excellent series to enjoy during the holidays, when you just want to relax and be happy. The series is full of emotions, and that's what makes it so easy to watch.  The 8-episode series doesn't waste any time showing what it's trying to convey, what this "Ripple" is, and how all these characters are going to connect. I think it reminded me of when I first started watching soap operas like Grey's Anatomy. The tone of the series is very similar to those nostalgic soap operas. Plus, the presence of Ian Harding from Pretty Little Liars, with his gray...